We hope you are staying home, safe, and healthy. Both our Winchester and Reading locations are now open for treating patients. We are continually monitoring and following the advice from the CDC, OSHA, ADA, MDS, AAPD, and AAO.
The following procedures and protocols have been implemented to keep our staff and patients safe.
- Approximately 48 hours prior to your dental appointment you will be contacted for pre-appointment COVID-19 screening.
- Patients will be asked to complete any necessary forms before arriving to the office.
- Patients will be asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to their appointment time to allow for screening procedures.
- Upon arrival, please call or text to announce that you have arrived at our parking lot.
- Once the clinician is ready for the patient, we will text/call you with instructions on entering the building.
- All individual entering the dental office must wear a mask or other cloth face covering. Masks will be provided for those in need.
- All individuals entering the dental office must be screened upon arrival, this includes a temperature check using a touchless thermometer.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for your use. The patient (and guardian if applicable) will be asked to use it upon entering.
- Dental treatment will be deferred for patients that do not pass COVID-19 screening.
- Patients will be instructed to adhere to a policy allowing for only the patient being treated to enter the practice (with one guardian if applicable). Additional family members will not be permitted.
- Patients will be guided by a staff member to the treatment room for their appointment.
- Individuals must be escorted by a staff member when traveling within the office.
- Parents/guardians will be able to accompany their child to their appointment if necessary. However, parent/guardian will be asked not to travel from room to room within the practice.
- For parents/guardians not accompanying your child to the treatment room, you will be contacted via text when the appointment has been completed to schedule the next visit and to meet your child at the door.
- Sneeze guards and barriers will be in place at the front desk areas. Staff will be wearing masks at all times.
- Common areas, bathrooms and frequently touched surfaces will be routinely cleaned and disinfected.
- Medical grade HEPA air filters have been installed in each treatment room as well as in common areas.
- Counter-top items, books and toys have been removed from the waiting room and treatment rooms.
- No food or drink is permitted in the waiting room or in the treatment areas.
- Six feet social distancing protocols will be practiced whenever possible. Floor markings and chair placement in our waiting room will guide you in this practice.
- During your dental appointment, pre-procedural hydrogen peroxide mouth rinse will be used. Accommodations will be made for younger children unable to rinse and spit.
- Procedures and protocols have been put in place to reduce aerosol production during dental procedures.
- Our clinical staff will be wearing the recommended personal protective equipment necessary to reduce viral transmission.
- Our entire staff will be screened daily upon entering the office.
- We will continue to utilize strict hand hygiene practices.
- As always, we will adhere to the highest standards with respect to cleaning and sterilization procedures. This includes the sterilization and disinfection of treatment rooms and instruments between each patient.
- Telehealth (consultation with your dental provider virtually) will remain a vital part of our dental practice. If you have a dental concern and would like to explore this option, please contact the office.
From the day you join either of our Reading or Winchester, MA offices, we will cater to your dental needs. As part of your first visit with us, you will fill out a comprehensive medical and dental history. These forms are important because they help us to determine the course of your treatment. We have to know about allergies, sensitivity to anesthetics, long-term medications, and other information.
For your convenience we’ve included these forms below. Click on the links to download and print out these forms at home, where you can fill them out at your leisure and bring them with you to your first visit.
Reminder about our Appointment Policy – we ask patients to reschedule their appointment if experiencing any cold and/or flu symptoms. Please click here to review the full policy including list of symptoms and rescheduling information.